As of right now I am taking commissions, which is something I'm very exited to be able to do. Commissions will stay open indefinitely unless I get to a point where I am swamped. Whereupon I will stop taking on new projects until I catch up.
If there is something you would like me to design for whatever reason, please feel free to contact me via a Note here on DA or via email@example.com.
~Commission Prices & Payment~
Rate of pricing depends on the complexity of the request. Purchaser will receive a high-quality scan of the completed design. Commissions of more than three pieces at one time will be discounted from full individual prices. Please contact me for more information.
• Black and white linework: Starting at $15.
• Full color Male: Starting at $20.
• Full color Female: Starting at $25.
• Add back view: additional charge starting at $10 for waist-up, $15 for full view.
Please keep in mind that these are ballpark figures. Depending on the complexity and time requirements of a piece, I reserve the right to raise the overall price of the commission up to no more than $20 over the original stated price upon opening negotiations.
Currently I am only able to accept PayPal until I can find other/better methods of taking payment. If you have any suggestions/experience to share, please do so!!
Unless you have purchased the rights to the design in question:
• I do not allow any use of my costume/clothing designs in original artwork.
• I do not allow any converting of my costume/clothing designs into physical garments.
• I do not allow any posting of my costume/clothing designs in other websites. You may link back to any of my pages, but please don't post the pictures anywhere else.
• I will make no exceptions, so please do not ask me.
• Please respect me as a fellow artist and follow my wishes.
Purchase of a design also purchases the rights to its use. You may have the design made into a physical garment, have other artists use it in their work, use it in your own work, post it wherever you wish. The only exception to this is my right as the designer to use the purchased piece in my portfolio. I ask only that I be credited properly for the depictions wherever possible and refer folks back to me!