To the watchers, and to the casual non-watchers who simply like to pop in and check things out every now and again: I have some interesting news. In the past month and a half I have been approached by two separate parties showing interest in my design work, and interest in hiring me to do costuming work for companies in a more professional capacity. Maybe nothing will come of it, or maybe it's the universe's way of telling me to do something with this hobby. Either way, I'm going to be setting up an online portfolio that's slightly more professional in feel than my DA page. Which does not mean I will be disabling this page or no longer submit! There appears to be enough interest to warrant continuation of the way thing have been.
I will also be trying to set up some kind of online shop or something of that nature where those interested can contact me to commission pieces: whether they be prom dresses or costuming for plays or what have you.
Please note – as I do get quite a few queries for requests – that these commissions will be true commissions in exchange for payment. These commissions would be exclusive to the buyer, not posted to public venues other than possibly the portfolio (which would be agreed upon with the buyer prior to purchase). If anyone is interested, please stay tuned for that particular development.
I'm not entirely sure how any of this is going to look just yet, but I will keep you all posted, if anyone's interested. I'll probably always feel a certain sense of loyalty and attachment to my DA community as they were the first audience I had for this particular artwork.
As always, thank you all for the support and the love, and know that it is returned in kind. <3
All my best!
· I do not allow any use of my costume/clothing designs in original artwork.
· I do not allow any converting of my costume/clothing designs into physical garments.
· I do not allow any posting of my costume/clothing designs in other websites. You may link back to any of my pages, but please don't post the pictures anywhere else.
· I no longer take requests. There is too much going on in my life for me to get my own projects done let alone anything else. Paid commissions may make an appearance sometime in the near future: stay tuned.
· Please respect me as a fellow artist and follow my wishes.